Inland Bank and Trust offers customers a friendly, local bank that is backed by the same kind of financial strength as larger banks. The goal we strive for every day is to deliver first-class banking services to all individuals, families and businesses within the communities we serve.
Inland Bank is proud to offer its local customers the financial reliability that comes from the strength of our nationally recognized parent corporation. Located in Oakbrook, Illinois, Inland Bancorp, Inc. is the holding company for Inland Bank and Trust with ten locations in the Chicagoland area.
So while we pride ourselves on our friendly faces, we're able to take service to a much higher level - with a broad spectrum of deposit accounts, savings products and loans that are sure to suit your individual and business needs.
The Personal Banker is responsible for performing intermediate duties and support related to branch operational and financial services; processes all new account transactions; assisting customers in their selection various accounts and financial services; cross-selling the Bank's products and services; opening, maintaining and closing of all account types; performing branch clerical duties; promoting business for the bank by maintaining good customer relations and referring customers to appropriate staff for new services.
The position of Personal Banker also is required to be fully knowledgeable and skilled in the areas of teller, vault, safe deposit, processing and boarding DDA lines of credit, discussing and accepting credit applications, and is required to provide leadership, training and support to less experienced New Account Representatives and other branch staff members
- At least 3 years with bank offerings and product sales strong customer service skills to provide Inland Bank and Trust high standard of services
- Be able to educate and assist new and existing customers about the features and benefits of Inland Bank and Trust
- Be able to present the features and benefits of all products and services answer customer questions and trouble shoot as they enroll and utilize new and existing programs
- Proficient in all aspects of personal banking, including IRA's, H.S.A and commercial accounts
- Be able to cross sell other bank products to new/existing customers in person or on the telephone
- Strong telephone skills Be able to contribute and flourish in a team environment
- Be an active listener and can quickly identify and solve customer requests Be able to work in a flexible scheduling environment
- Effective written, verbal/nonverbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to utilize personal computers and Windows based programs
- High School Diploma
The Inland Real Estate Group of Companies, Inc - 15 months ago