Minnesota First is seeking a highly motivated individual interested in a career as a personal banker in our Winona branch. We offer a full benefit package and competitive compensation plans.
Essential Job Duties:
- Actively solicit and assess new business potential and acquire new business for the bank.
- Collect less than 30 day past due accounts.
- Open new accounts, including loan and deposit accounts.
- Answer the phone and assist customers with questions regarding their accounts.
- Assist with any duties and contribute to the positive customer-driven team atmosphere within the branch.
Education and Requirements:
- College degree preferably in business or financial services or equivalent prior personal banking experience.
- Excellent sales, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be independent and contribute to a positive team work environment.
- Ability to travel to assist in the other branches when necessary.
Qualified applicants should submit a resume via this website or Minnesota First, 1932 Viking Drive Northwest, Rochester, Minnesota 55901. Attention: Shelly Herman
Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender