National Bank Of Kansas City is looking for an experienced Personal Banker at our Liberty Branch. Hours are M-F 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and every other Saturday 9:00 to noon. We offer excellent compensation and a competitive benefits package. Applicant must meet qualifications to be considered for the position. A background screening including credit check will be required of the final candidate. NO CALLS OR EMAILS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V
Position is responsible for generating and deepening banking relationships by recommending products and services to potential and existing customers. Works in conjunction with the Branch Manager to meet and exceed individual and branch goals in order to meet company objectives and directives. This position requires full knowledge of retail products and services for both consumer and commercial customers. This is a highly visible position within the bank for a sales driven individual.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively recommends package solutions to consumer and small business customers in order for them to reach their financial goals.
- Identifies, researches and resolves both simple and complex customer service issues and inquiries.
- Opens and processes new deposit accounts and relationships and provides information on bank products and services.
- Meets individual, branch and bank goals through deepening of customer relationships, cross selling of bank products and services as well as new business generation.
- Generates sales leads through community outreach activities and developing business partners, while building internal relationships.
- Follows all applicable procedural and regulatory rules and guidelines.
- Stays abreast of any new regulations or required training affecting the Personal Banker role.
- Must be a team player who can work with a team of individuals to perform a variety of tasks, working toward common branch and bank objectives.
- Strong sales background with history of goal achievement
- 2-5 years previous banking or consultative sales experience
- Outbound sales experience
- Outstanding customer service experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Ability to network with businesses
- Strong sales and business acumen
- Strong administrative skills; ability to organize and prioritize with little or no supervision
- Sound judgment and decision making abilities
- Ability to balance risk and profitability when making decisions
- Ability to perform essential functions of the job with or without accommodation