Promptly identify and satisfy customer needs. Support sales of mortgage loans, and annuities by making referrals. Proactively promote and cross-sell the Bank’s services and products to current and potential customers. Contact current and prospective customers to communicate opportunities and set appointments. Responsible for portfolio of customers and relationship management of customers within that portfolio. Assist with all branch level marketing activities and promotions. Assist with applicable aspects of daily operations, including: opening new accounts, handling customer transactions, and accurately completing all CIP requirements. Miscellaneous other duties as assigned.
Hours: 40-hours, Monday - Friday and every other Saturday.
- 2+ years of college preferred
- 3 - 5 years experience in financial service and/or sales industry
- Professional appearance and manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Good time management and organizational skills - must be detail-oriented and thorough
- Good interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interact with individuals in all areas of the bank
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to identify and meet customer needs
- Must have a strong knowledge and understanding of sales
North American Savings Bank - 22 months ago