Drawing on our rich, 140-year history, Old Second understands opportunity and how to seize it. Whether the economic cycle is trending up or down, we have the experience, know-how and solutions to help our customers START BANKING. And if you’re interested in advancing your career, we look forward to speaking with you about opportunities at Old Second. Apply now and START BANKING!
We’re looking for a Personal Banker to work at our Fox Valley Branch.
Personal Bankers responsibilities include:
Previous Personal Banker is required. The aptitude to accurately apply concepts learned in training is crucial. This position requires local travel.
- Working in an often fast-paced environment with front-line customer contact
- Accurately and efficiently processing customer financial transactions
- Identifying sales opportunities to meet customer needs using Old Second products and services
- Staying current with Bank products such as, IRA’s, CD’s, Loan processing/Originations, Checking and Saving accounts, Certificates of Deposit, Money Markets and other banking products
- Strictly following bank procedures and identifying fraudulent activity to prevent potential losses to the bank
Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred.
Branch Hours for the lobby: Monday-Thursday 8:30am-5pm, Friday 8:30am-6pm and Saturday 8:30-noon.
Old Second National Bank - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard