Promote, market, and facilitate the overall sale of products of the bank. Contribute to the bank’s growth by the effective sale of bank services to new and existing customers with emphasis on courteous and professional service.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP AND SCOPE
This position reports to the Branch Manager.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the position. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by management. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.
- Provide prompt, efficient, and friendly customer service, following Standard Operating Procedures, to ensure customer satisfaction and continued growth to the bank. This includes maintaining and understanding all bank products to assist with an effective cross-selling program.
- Maintain the knowledge and job skills required to open new accounts, sell and renew certificates, sell and service IRA’s, within the compass of the accounts offered by PointBank.
- Process check orders for customers.
- Process ATM requests, complete Direct Deposit forms, make address corrections, set up and maintain night depository agreements, and perform bookkeeping functions as needed.
- Process debit card and ACH disputes for customers.
- Open and close Safe Deposit Boxes, allow access and entry, accept payments and make appropriate general ledger entries.
- Maintain knowledge and job skills required for cash management products.
- Take loan applications, and counsel in regard to monthly budget estimate. Process consumer loan applications through computer program within Bank guidelines. Give values for vehicles. Take real estate applications. Counsel regarding financial statement data needed. Be knowledgeable of all loan documentation required to perfect any loan. Process denial letters when necessary.
- Perform collateral inspections - take pictures and complete inspection forms. Do inspections on vehicles when the customer brings the vehicle by the bank.
- Close and fund loans.
- Process floor plan drafts, draws, trust receipts and payoffs.
- Process construction draws - calculate and document paperwork.
- Assist customers with any service issues.
- Help educate customers regarding identity fraud.
- Provide internet training to customers.
- Work on exception lists for the PBIIs and CBs. Review credit tracking reports and past-due reports. Write past due letters and other correspondence as needed.
- Solicitation of new business, including outside sales calls, according to schedule set by manager.
- Help answer and operate the telephone system; give information and take messages when needed; follow-up with customers on any outstanding or pending issues.
- File and maintain any documentation pertinent to the branch.
- Order and maintain supplies for branch.
- Assist in balancing and maintaining the ATM.
- Act as a backup teller when necessary.
- Assist with the professional appearance of the inside and outside of the Branch. Report to the Facilities Manager of any maintenance, landscaping, or housekeeping needs.
- Promote a positive image for PointBank in the community and be involved in community events.
- Attend all meetings and complete all training required to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Comply with all applicable Federal and State regulations and guidance associated with the performance of your job function.
- Comply with all applicable BSA/AML/OFAC policies and procedures associated with the performance of your job function, including participation in required training and identifications of suspicious activity.
- Responsible for making suggestions to improve branch/departmental operations and overall bank.
- Perform other duties and assignments within the bank at Management’s request; accept periodic cross-training, works in other branches if needed.