The primary duties of this individual are to handle incoming sales and service inquires. This includes opening depository accounts for new customers who contact the bank through telephone, fax, mail, PC or other alternative delivery channels as developed. He/She will also provide customer service inquires and resolve problems for existing customers. This individual will be required to assist in expanding Bank sales and service through the use of alternative delivery technology by:
· Opening new depository accounts including certificates of deposit, checking, savings, IMMA for both consumer and commercial accounts. He/She will be able to interact with the customer by listening to customer needs, assessing those needs and making account recommendations and sales
· Provide answers to customer service inquiries
· Forward all processing needs for deposits and customer service to fulfillment
· Assist in the development and implementation of sales promotions and campaigns
· Participate in telemarketing efforts as developed
· Assisting in the establishment and growth of sales for the bank
· Completing other duties as assigned by the supervisor
• Must be able to deal with difficult, irate or demanding customer with a cheerful disposition.
• Must possess excellent telephone etiquette and have a pleasant voice that projects well over the phone.
• Must be customer oriented, resourceful in problem solving yet acknowledge and work within established policies and procedures.
• Must be sales oriented with the ability to recognize sales opportunities, discuss product benefits, ask for business and close a sale. Also possess a work history which demonstrates sales performance.
• Must have demonstrated computer skills with the ability to access information through a computer utilizing keyboard.
• Should have a general knowledge of history and culture of SNB. Should have general bank knowledge of account products, services, features, benefits and fees associated with bank products and services.
• Must be able to speak to customers on the telephone all day. Be able to read small letters and numbers on a computer screen all day and be able to hear inquires over the telephone through a headset over other agents and background noises.
• Must be available to work Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and Saturdays as needed 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Minimum Salary: $1819.97 per Month
Southwest Bancorp Inc. - 9 months ago
Southwest Bancorp Inc.
Southwest Bancorp Inc.
- 30+ days ago