The Personal Banker provides Simply the Best customer service to each customer every time, which includes being accurate, being available, making it easy for our customer and personalizing all customer interactions. |
- Using consultative selling techniques, analyzes and provides solutions for clients' financial needs. Makes sales referrals to specialized areas of the Bank based on customer need.
- Proactively seeks out current and potential clients for sales and customer service opportunities through calling activities and use of marketing resources.
- Works with banking office team members to achieve individual and banking office sales goals by opening new accounts, taking loan applications and closing loans
- Researches customer inquiries and provides resolutions within Bank guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date knowledge of products, services, technology, and regulations.
- Complies with internal security policies and procedures and maintains customer confidentiality at all times.
- Maintains records, reports, and procedures required by the office.
Other Traits, Characteristics and Experience
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Minimum of 1-year of customer service and sales in banking, financial services or incentive driven retail sales required
- Must have excellent written and verbal (face-to-face and phone) communications skills, to include professional grammar and demeanor
- Experience working in a team environment and developing relationships
- PC and Internet proficiency
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field preferred
- Series 6 and state Insurance licenses preferred. Must obtain these licenses within a timeframe established by management
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task
Based on experience this position may be hired at the senior level.
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.
Huntington Bank - 2 years ago
Huntington Bancshares is the holding company for The Huntington National Bank, which operates about 650 branches in Indiana, Kentucky,...