The successful candidate will develop banking relationships and serve the needs of bank clients; to protect the bank’s assets and image by making sound decisions and minimizing risk.
- Originate and open new consumer and commercial deposit relationships including new accounts and compatible products and services.
- Know who your customer is, help identify their financial needs, and help satisfy them
- Recommend United Prairie Bank products or services when it would serve a customer’s financial need.
- Refer customers to United Prairie Insurance Agency, and United Prairie Financial Network when those services would be of benefit to the customer.
- Responsible for maintaining client loan files according to UP policies and procedures.
- Provide ongoing service to bank clients in order to prevent/resolve problems and ensure client satisfaction
- Process teller transactions (deposits, withdrawals, payments); manage cash drawer
- Underwrite and originate consumer loans and lines of credit, adhering to UPB policies and procedures
- Manage loan portfolio including client inquiries, collections, and file maintenance
- Provide referrals to UPIA Insurance Agency and UPFN Investment Agency.
- Lending authority up to $25,000.00. Portfolio size expectation $500,000.
- Abide by all policies, procedures and regulations of UP.
- Any and all other duties as assigned by management.
Well-developed verbal and written communication skills; general knowledge of internet usage and Microsoft Office programs; strong desire to strive for quality interactions with customers and teammates; ability to be assertive and diplomatic in order to minimize risk of loss to bank; highly effective in solving problems and making decisions; strong desire to learn, interpret, and follow policies and procedures; organizational skills which support multi-tasking and deadlines; highly adaptable to change; proficient with counting and handling cash; ability to practice discretion and confidentiality in all situations.
Salary will be based on qualifications, competitive benefits package included. Applicant can apply by emailing an introductory letter and resume to: United Prairie Bank, Human Resources - firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Two (2) or Four (4) year Degree in Finance or equivalent field of study and/or
- Minimum of four (4) years experience in a community banking environment.
- Occasional day travel may be required for training/meeting purposes.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs on a regular basis. Must be able to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time.
United Prairie Bank - 30+ days ago
United Prairie Banks offer small town service with an complete array of financial products and services: checking and savings accounts, IRAs...