About Vermillion State Bank:
Vermillion State Bank is a community bank with six locations in the Southeast Twin Cities metropolitan area. As we grow, we are looking for a personal banker who shares our commitment to providing excellent customer service to join our team.
Personal Banker Job description:
The Personal Banker is responsible for developing and maintaining customer relationships by providing exceptional service throughout all aspects of consumer banking. This includes opening new accounts and servicing existing accounts. Other tasks include creating account documents, assisting customers with banking transactions, and participating in daily balancing activities.
Personal Banker Position Requirements:
- Excellent decision-making and communication skills
- Ability to work in a growing and changing environment
- Desire to provide exceptional customer service
- 3 years banking experience with a strong knowledge of consumer banking products and regulations (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
Personal Banker Pay and Benefits:
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity for career advancement.