The Personal Banker sell and cross sell ViewPoint Banks products and services and are responsible for meeting monthly sales goals. Provides exceptional customer service and demonstrates ability to work well in a team-oriented environment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish retain and deepen relationships with existing customers and new customers to achieve sales goals.
- Identify and anticipate customer needs and match and recommend products and services to fulfill those needs.
- Manage customer contacts to provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Open deposit accounts take loan applications respond to customer requests and resolve issues.
- Cross-sell products including referrals to other areas of the bank.
- Minimum 1 year retail banking or outside sales experience.
- Proven success with sales quotas/incentive programs.
- Previous lending experience.
- Previous new account experience.
- Bilingual is a plus
ViewPoint Bank is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
With its eye on the Lone Star State, ViewPoint Financial provides retail and commercial banking through its ViewPoint Bank subsidiary. The...