If you are interested in helping WSFS Bank achieve its mission, "We Stand For Service and strengthening our communities", we are currently seeking a Personal Banker .
Join WSFS Bank, a trusted financial institution recognized as #1 Top Workplace in 2009, 2010 & 2011 in the state of Delaware!
We are currently seeking dedicated and highly driven individuals to join our team. We provide a continuous learning environment, challenging work, and opportunities for advancement.
Ideal candidates will get to know their customers, understand their financial needs and recommend products and services. In addition to learning how to open accounts and submit loan applications, you will also be responsible for a cash drawer, achieve personal deposit and loan sales goals, as well as process customers' transactions in a timely and accurate manner. You will also be trained in relationship building methods and referral techniques in order to make the best product and service recommendations for your customers and expand your branch's customer base.
WSFS Bank's Personal Bankers are provided with a series of classroom and hands-on experiences at various banking offices to apply the knowledge and skills learned. Training covers applications used to conduct transaction processing and account opening, referral techniques, customer service and relationship building. Each Associate will be positioned for success over a 6-9 month period with the necessary knowledge needed to provide stellar service and become an engaged member of the organization.
This is a full-time, 40-hr/wk "floating" position requiring travel to/from our various banking offices in New Castle County, DE and the Brandywine Valley region including Delaware and Pennsylvania. This is a rotating schedule consisting of either (5) 8-hr days or (4) 10-hr days. In addition, 2-3 weekends per month are required. This schedule can change at any time based on business needs. This position starts at $26,500 annually with a $150.00 monthly travel stipend.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent face to face customer service and referral skills and the ability to deal with the public enthusiastically and professionally.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to sell products and services.
- Cash handling experience.
- Prior work history in a retail sales environment.
- Reliable transportation.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Incumbent will be required to stand regularly when performing teller transactions.
- Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
- The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items over head, occasionally stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, and see.
- This position requires regular lifting and moving of 10-25 lbs.
EOE M/F/D/V Drug-Free Workplace
WSFS Bank - 2 years ago
WSFS isn't a radio station, but it is tuned into the banking needs of Delaware. WSFS Financial is the holding company for Wilmington...