Title: Personal Business Advisor
Industry: Business Services/ Transportation
Department: Business Advisory Department
Reports to: Business Advisory Supervisor
The Personal Business Advisor will be the first point of contact and client interaction for company clients. The Personal Business Advisor will be responsible for fielding questions, concerns, resolving basic problems and escalating issues to the next level as needed. The Personal Business Advisor will have the means to answer the most basic questions concerning the clients account, including but not limited to, financial statements and general business practices and trends. The Personal Business Advisor uses proprietary client management systems and tools to allow them to manage a client's account. The Personal Business Advisor will also proactively communicate with clients over the phone, by e-mail, fax, or regular mail correspondence concerning their business and business services provided by the company.
Other miscellaneous duties as designated by the Management team
- Provide answers and basic solutions for client questions, concerns and problems.
- Maintain an active clientele by retaining clients through pro-active customer service regarding the efficient operation of their individual business.
- Track and monitor the performance of the client in key areas of their business and provide feedback based on the analysis of the data and escalate issues where needed.
- Assist the Sales division through the recruiting of new clients through sales presentations, cold calling, and up-selling campaigns
- Maintain constant communication with assigned client base through incoming and outgoing phone calls, electronic communications (i.e. satellite, email), etc.
- Assist with reports, committees, and/or other projects as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent; College Degree Preferred
- Customer Service Experience in a Call Center Preferred
- Experience in the transportation Industry preferred, but not required
- Basic knowledge of business operations and financials
- Strong work ethic and dedication to client development
- Ability to accomplish goals and tasks in a fast paced call center environment
- Strong problem resolution and interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive knowledge in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM)
- Time management and ability to multi task
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced environment
- Strong Team Building Skills
- Base Salary: (DOE)
- Annual Bonus
EQUINOX Business Solutions - 19 months ago
OnRamp Transportation Services is wholly owned, privately held equipment leasing, sales and contractor services company headquartered in...