The Villa is seeking a Full-time PSA to provide service, assistance, support, and supervision to the residents at our Assisted Living Healthcare Community.
This position works rotating weekends, with an evening shift schedule of either 11:30am - 8pm or 2pm - 10pm.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Following the assistance plan by providing service, assistance, support, and supervision to the residents.
- Encouraging socialization among residents.
- Assisting in keeping the environment safe for residents.
- Cooking assistance in the kitchen when needed.
- Performing related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates.
Prior training or experience as a nursing assistant or home-health aide preferred.
Drug testing as allowed by state law. AA/EEO
Welcov Healthcare provides progressive health care and specialized services in the communities we serve. Our warm, welcoming environments...