* Must be 18 years or over.
* Good reading, and writing skills required.
* Have good knowledge of basic living skills.
* Having a working knowledge of the English language sufficient to read and understand instructions and communicate with the enrollee and supervisor.
* Be experienced and/or have a compassionate attitute toward older persons and persons with disabilities.
* Employee cannot be a member of the enrollee's family.
* Not be listed on the Tennessee Nurse Aide Abuse Registry.
* Must obtain and maintain a valid Tennessee driver's license with current automobile liability insurance.
* Able to pass all required training.
* Acceptable records check.
* Ability to pre-drug/random drug screening.
st have high school diploma or GED, valid driver’s license and be able to pass a background check.
Competitive wages based on experience.
* Prepare and maintain accurate written reports and records in a timely manner.
* Report to supervisor any significant changes in the enrollee's physical or mental status.
* Assistance with activities of daily living (bathing, grooming, personal hygiene, toileting, feeding, dressing, ambulation, etc.)
* Report to supervisor any unsafe conditions in the enrollee's home.
* Assistance with household tasks that is an integral part of personal care (making the bed, washing enrollee's clothes, preparing light meals, etc.)
Assist the enrollee with activities of daily living and related essential household tasks, and other activities that enable the enrollee to remain in their home thus eliminating or delaying the need for nursing home care.
Summer Weiss, Executive Director
6166 Shallowford Road Suite 105
Chattanooga, TN 37421
(423) 553-1464 (FAX)