This position is responsible for:
- Assisting residents with ADL tasks including: housekeeping tasks, making beds, serving meals, assisting with personal laundry, assisting with showers, assisting with toileting, dressing, undressing, oral care, hair care, transfers and ambulation and any other needs addressed on the resident service plan.
- Keeping environment safe and clean for all residents.
- Observing residents for safety, and report any change of condition or other pertinent information to supervisor
- Carrying and knowing how to use pagers and walkie-talkies. Knows how to respond to emergency signal/call system.
- Provides mentor training and shadowing for new Personal Care Attendants
- NOC shift PCAs must stay awake and perform additional services as assigned, which may include additional laundry, housekeeping of common areas, filing, setting up of dining room, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Please apply in person at Westmont of Morgan Hill at 1160 Cochrane Road Morgan Hill, CA (408) 779-8490
- Able to work with residents in a respectful, compassionate manner.
- Must be drug and alcohol free; able to pass a criminal background check prior to initial presence in the Community
- Must obtain current 1 st Aid training
- Must be able to rotate days worked, different shifts, and weekends whenever necessary
- Must be able to speak, read and understand English
- Must have health screening and TB test results not older than 6 months or will be received within 7 days of employment
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Westmont Living - 2 years ago