Private Duty Caregiver CNA (851035)
Masonicare at Home
Masonicare At Home
Branford, CT AREA
PLEASE JOIN US FOR OUR UPCOMING JOB FAIR:
10:00am - 2:30pm
155 Temple Street
New Haven, CT 06510
Per Diem / Hourly - As Needed
Flexible Scheduling - Days/Weekends
A Personal Care Attendant provides homemaking services and personal care services to clients.
1. Accepts assignments of duties as deemed necessary by the Director. Follows the written and/or oral instructions provided by the supervisor. Adheres to all schedules and if schedule changes are required, reports this to the scheduler or supervisor. Assists with scheduling of hours as deemed necessary and appropriate.
2. Assists the client with personal care activities including but not limited to, bathing, dressing, oral hygiene, hair/skin care and feeding.
3. Assists with medication management by reminding client to take medication as needed.
4. Assists the client with exercises, ambulation and transfer activities.
5. Performs household services essential to a clean, safe and healthy environment. Will report any environment issues to the Director.
6. Assists and accompanies client to physician or clinic when designated.
7. Provides supervision of patient activities while family/designated caregiver is out of the home, amusements (cards, games, reading to client, etc.) and accompanies patient on walks and to social functions as needed.
8. Provides basic emotional and psychological support to the client and other members of the household.
9. Notifies the Director of any changes in the clients abilities and/or needs for safety issues.
10. Completes activity sheet documenting care provided and submits paperwork in a timely fashion.
11. Adheres to the Code of Conduct. Keeps information regarding client confidential.
12. Performs other duties as required.
**DAY AND WEEKEND AVAILABILITY IS REQUIRED**