Girling's Community Care division is currently seeking caring and dependable people to assist elderly and/or disabled persons in their homes. Duties include, but are not limited to cleaning, laundry, meal preparation, and shopping.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be physically capable of performing personal care tasks.
- Must be able to understand and carry out directions or instructions, record notes, and keep records.
- Access to transportation.
- Must not have a criminal conviction which bars employment.
- Must have no adverse record or be listed in the Nurse Aide Registry or Employee Misconduct Registry.