An international publishing company, located in Baltimore’s historical Mt. Vernon district, is looking for a Part-Time Personal Executive Assistant to handle small business and personal accounts.
Job functions include, but are not limited to:
• Two to three days a week in one of our Baltimore offices, with a possibility of more if needed
• Keeping track of bank accounts
• Tracking and paying invoices
• Coordinating Taxes with our Accountants
• Tracking Stock portfolio
• Dealing with insurance and property management oversight.
• Assisting with family event planning
This position requires a well-organized, detail-oriented individual who possesses the ability to multitask, while working with time sensitive and confidential material. Financial experience is a plus.
Please submit your cover letter and resume.
For the ancient Greeks, the center of social activity was the Agora, a lively marketplace where people came not only to buy and sell goods,...