• High School Diploma
• Proven sales track record with bank products, including success with outbound calling efforts
• 2 years proven sales experience with investment and insurance products
• 2 years customer service experience
• Life and Health Insurance License and FINRA Series 6 & 63 licenses required
Must adhere to pertinent laws, regulations, First Niagara’s Compliance Policy and external compliance requirements
• Listen to customer’s needs and recommend the appropriate product
• Work closely with the FNSI Financial Consultant on joint customer appointments, branch training and generating branch referrals
• Provide coaching and training to branch employees, both licensed and non-licensed, on a regular basis
• Must adhere to all regulatory and compliance guidelines and must maintain all appropriate licenses and professional designations
• Must be able to work flexible hours and Saturday and Sunday hours if applicable at branches assigned
• Participate in various sell programs such as campaigns, call nights, and referrals.
• Provide outstanding customer service.
• Sell and referral by applying the knowledge of bank products, services, policies and regulatory policies.