Personal Lines Insurance Account Executive (Bellevue)
Fulltime, M – F
At The Partners Group, we believe our core values provide the foundation for our success. We value innovation, genuine relationships, commitment, authenticity, results, joy and fun. It’s these values that allow us to serve our clients at the highest level and to attract and retain the most talented employees. TPG is a recipient of the 2012 Top best of the Eastside, and Top Corporate Citizen for commitment to our community. Are you someone that should be working at The Partners Group?
PRIMARY ROLE: The primary role of a Personal Lines Account Executive is to:
- Serve in the sales capacity as an independent insurance agent, working with high net worth individuals.
- Maintain and enhance the firm’s relationships with new and existing clients by executing proactive, creative, and ongoing contact initiatives.
- Generate significant compensation from executing cross-sales.
- Provide account reviews on a regular and as-needed basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
New Business Sales: Responsible for helping high net worth individuals, families and businesses select policies that provide the best protection for their lives and property. Drive new business insurance sales from internal referrals, existing client referrals and own prospecting resources. Includes providing accurate quoting, client insurance education, and ensuring policies are issued correctly. Use internal database for all new business opportunities.
Account Reviews: Responsible for providing client face-to-face and phone reviews, as appropriate, to ensure client insurance portfolio is up-to-date and meets client needs.
Insurance Company Relations: Work as liaison between client and insurance company, when necessary. Work with insurance companies during application underwriting process and with adjusters during claims process. Hold companies responsible for meeting deadlines in order to expedite the application and claims process. Maintain a good, professional working relationship with insurance company representatives. Be familiar with the underwriting and binding guidelines for each company.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Education: BA/BS degree preferred, but at a minimum, a High School diploma.
- Experience: At least eight years of experience in the field of personal lines insurance sales, marketing, or relationship management experience. Possess an in depth knowledge of the insurance business and high net worth client needs.
- Professional Certificates/Designations/Licenses: An active property and casualty insurance license is required.
- Computer Skills: Proficiency in use of personal computers, including data entry, word processing and spread sheet applications. Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel.
TPG offers a competitive salary and rich benefits package including:
- Employer paid medical, dental, life, disability, and FSA
- Profit sharing and 401k
- Paid time off and 9 paid holidays per year
TPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please reply to this email with a cover letter and resume.
Indeed - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard -