The PL Account Manager performs the essential functions of the position, which focuses on sales and service. Specific service responsibilities are fulfilling the clients requests and assisting producers as necessary. Marketing activity is required in the position to meet sales, service and quality standards. Included but not limited to:
*Receive requested changes from clients and actively solicit increases in coverage and rounding of accounts
*Determine acceptability and placement of coverage. Complete required applications and underwriting data. Collect premiums when applicable.
*Review existing accounts prior to expiration and contact client regarding changes, proposals and submissions in advance of expiration.
*Seek referrals from current client base.
*Maintain follow-up and suspense file through Applied TAM, documenting conversation in activities and adhering to all other automation procedures.
*Maintain current knowledge of underwriting and rating procedures for all coverage lines and companies represented.
*Explain and document coverage and exclusions to clients as necessary.
*Perform all actions relating to the public, customers and companies in a manner that will avoid errors or omissions.
*Keep producers and/or management fully informed of important activities on their accounts.
*Participate in seminars and other training to maintain required licenses and to build knowledge and skills.
*Provide support in team driven environment and other duties as requested.
Salary Range: $34 - 44K Annual - Commensurate with Experience and Qualifications
- High school diploma, but advanced education preferred
- Three years current insurance office experience with current TX P&C license, proficiency in Word, Outlook, Excel, TAM, scanning and ability to type 40-60 wpm with accuracy.
- Must work independently, be receptive to change, possess organizational skills to manage numerous, varied, detailed tasks and handle pressure effectively.
- Applicant must be articulate and friendly, demonstrate professional appearance and conduct to include high personal standard of work ethic and positive attitude.
- Must be able to work 40 hour week, Monday through Friday.
- Employment testing and background check will be administered.
- References required with resume.
Relocation Expenses: Not Covered
Vicky Lindsey, Sr. VP/ Operations Leader
11149 Research Blvd., Suite 260, Austin, TX 78759
At Brown & Brown of Austin our mission is to protect our clients against financial loss through professional insurance services, while...