Personal Lines Customer Service
NY - Latham
Growing area insurance brokerage firm seeks a talented Customer Service representative to assist insureds and carriers. Our client needs someone capable of delivering exception customer service via telephone and email with the ability to research coverage, claims, cost or billing issues.
• Answer a high volume of incoming telephone calls in a prompt and professional manner
• Use computer system to verify coverage(s), payments and other account information
• Provide price quotes on personal lines insurance programs
• Record premium payments in computer system and remit to carrier
• Process address changes, renewals and endorsements
• Make consistent effort to retain existing customers by exceeding expectations
Requirements: At least two years of experience providing customer service preferably in the insurance industry. A NYS Property & Casualty license or Personal Lines license or the ability to become licensed within 90 days of hire. Familiarity with Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer.
Our client offers an exceptional work environment, promotional opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package. Salary $33K to $36K.
Sargent & Blais Personnel Services, Inc. - 22 months ago