For nearly 130 years, the Chubb Group of Insurance Companies has been delivering exceptional property and casualty insurance products and services to businesses and individuals around the world.
Today, we are the 11th largest property and casualty insurer in the United States and have a worldwide network of some 120 offices in 27 countries staffed by 10,100 employees. The Chubb Corporation reported $50 billion in assets and $13 billion in revenues in 2010. According to Fortune magazine, Chubb is the 185th largest U.S.-based Corporation. Forbes listed Chubb as one of America’s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies.
We have emerged as a leader in the insurance industry not only on the basis of our size or our longevity. We consistently strive to build lasting relationships with our customers and 8,500 independent agents and brokers, and we aim to be the best at what we do by delivering unparalleled service and innovative, scalable and specialized products backed by financial strength and third-party endorsements.
Currently, Chubb Personal Insurance (CPI) is looking to fill multiple entry level Underwriter Trainee positions in Whitehouse Station, NJ for June 2013.
As a Personal Lines Underwriter, you will be responsible for assessing the risk potential on accounts to determine if the business will be profitable for the company.
Specific job responsibilities include:
• Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve business growth and profit
• Cultivating relationships with agency partners to analyze and evaluate solutions for their client's unique needs
• Working independently while collaborating within a team to meet specific service, profit and growth goals
So, if you are proud of your:
• Strong academic track record
• Effective communication skills both written and oral
• Ability to build strong relationships
• Talent to evaluate, analyze and interpret information
• Attention to detail and inquisitive nature
• Time management skills with an exceptional ability to multi-task and meet deadlines under changing priorities
And you're looking for a career that lets you be:
• A problem solver who can recommend solutions using innovation
• A leader ready to emerge quickly, and be rewarded for your abilities
• Someone who can take advantage of an intensive and much lauded training program
• A professional with a zest for learning
• A person of high ethics who demands a company that shares those ethics
• Part of an organization that embraces corporate responsibility
Then consider the Chubb Personal Lines Underwriting Trainee position!
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor's degree or possess equivalent experience.
Chubb prides itself on the ability to provide all employees with an extraordinary work environment which promotes teamwork, diversity and incentives for those who exceed expectations. Chubb has been recognized as one of the top 50 companies for diversity by Diversity Inc. magazine, one of America’s most admired companies by Forbes, and one of the top 100 companies to work for by Fortune.
Chubb's compensation and benefit plans work together to create a Total Rewards Program for our employees that is among the best in our industry. As a global organization, we work hard to achieve our goal of providing flexible and competitive compensation and benefits packages in each local market in which we operate. Our goal is to exceed average market practices for our performers. For more information about Chubb and our benefits, visit our website at www.chubb.com.
Chubb Group - 22 months ago