Compile and enter information for Personal Loan and Home Equity applications including auto loan applications, recreation vehicles, cash-collateral loans, and unsecured loans. Order, obtain and review title reports, appraisals and flood reports. Identify and resolve errors and/or discrepancies.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Understanding and knowledge of all consumer loan products and their respective documents preferred.
- Willing to provide a high level of professional service which will clearly differentiate us from our competitors.
- Willing to become familiar with and promote bank products and services.
- Professional demeanor in appearance, interpersonal relations, work ethic and attitude.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment.
- Must possess good customer service skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review new Indirect Dealership credit applications and data-enter the applications in Decision Pro Application Processing System.
- Order title reports, appraisals, flood reports on all home equity products. Alternate the distribution of title, appraisal and flood reports to ensure satisfactory turn-around time and rotation. Interact directly with title and appraisal attorneys and vendors. Work to resolution disputes on title reports and appraisals.
- Review accuracy and completion of conditions for documentation received from Banking Centers and Dealerships. Track and follow up daily on deficient loan documentation.
- Prepare approved loans for closing by calculating and entering all figures and data into the document preparation system. Prior to closing, review accuracy of documents and data to ensure loan documents are properly recorded and serviced. Review title work and check accuracy of names, legal description, liens, easements, restrictions and taxes.
- Work closely with other Doc Prep team members to ensure all work is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain familiarity and understanding of compliance and regulatory changes.
- Continually review department function to ensure smooth interaction with Banking Centers, Dealerships, Loan Operations and other internal departments.
- Contact customers or auto/vehicle dealers by phone or correspondence to gather or clarify information about pending credit applications.
- Ability to learn banking/consumer loan knowledge.
CLERICAL SKILLS NEEDED :
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to learn DecisonPro/LaserPro doc prep system (loan processing system).
- Must possess attention to detail.
- Banking is a highly regulated industry and you will be expected to acquire and maintain a proficiency in the bank’s policies and procedures, and adhere to all laws, rules and regulations that are applicable to your conduct and the work you will be performing. You will also be expected to complete all assigned compliance training in a timely manner.
- Must have the ability work Monday, Wednesday, Friday and also a Saturday rotation.
WesBanco Bank, Inc. - 5 months ago