Do you love food? Are you someone who has a passion for health and wellness, and is conscious about making better food choices? Do you believe in great and friendly service? If so, we’re looking for you!
NatureBox (www.naturebox.com) is an e-commerce subscription company that delivers healthy snacks directly to consumers. NatureBox aims to bring food discovery online and give consumers a way to buy unique, great tasting foods from a source that they can trust.
NatureBox is located near downtown San Carlos, CA (walking distance to Caltrain!) and is backed by leading venture capital firms. We are looking for a Personal Snack Concierge to join our growing Customer Experience Team.
- Provide best-in-class service and act as a main point of contact to our members
- Promptly and professionally answer customer service calls and emails in a friendly manner
- Efficiently resolve issues through our CRM tool
- Maintain friendly relationships with members of the NatureBox community
- Effectively save subscription cancellations by offering solutions that would best fit member’s lifestyle
- Perform ad-hoc duties as needed
- Expertly describe flavor, texture, and health benefits of NatureBox snacks to our members
Experience and Requirements
- 1 year of customer service, retail or similar experience
- E-commerce experience preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of / willing to learn about health and nutrition
- Positive attitude! We love working with people who sees the positive in any given situation.
- Enthusiasm! We're looking for someone who is enthusiastic and energetic.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Team player -- Our start-up provides tremendous opportunities for growth by running lean and mean. The more responsibility you take on the more you learn and grow professionally.
- A creative thinker with critical analysis and problem-solving skills, along with flexibility/adaptability and a knack for thinking on your feet will succeed in this role.
- The capacity to juggle multiple priorities effectively within a fast-paced environment is critical.
- Must have a flexible schedule between the hours of 7am to 5pm, Monday to Saturday