• Conducts service appointments with members which includes body fat analysis, nutritional counseling, proper use of fitness equipment, proper form of exercises, etc.
• Consults with members to determine and define needs and problem areas.
• Advises members on methods of solving fitness needs or problems and recommends specific solutions.
• Able to develop individualized exercise programs consistent with the members’ personal fitness and exercise goals.
• Continually monitors and assists members to ensure proper form is used when performing exercises.
• Continually monitors facility, including locker rooms for cleanliness and tidiness.
• Responsible for achieving monthly revenue goal established by the Fitness Manager.
• Works closely with sales team on involving new members in personal training.
• This position may travel between locations, depending on client need and other factors.
• Current certification from a nationally recognized organization or be willing to obtain certifications within 90 days of hire.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Experience in designing and implementing fitness regimens.
• Current CPR certification.
• Current AED certification.
• College degree in fitness related field with practical work included is preferred. Less than college degree with certifications and practical experience is required.
Gold's Gym - 6 months ago
Established in Venice, Calif. in 1965, Gold's Gym is the most recognized gym chain in the world with more than 650 locations in 37 states...