The Personal Trainer (PT) position contributes to TSI’s success by promoting the club and company, introducing clients to the joys of fitness and maintaining a positive experience for increased member retention. As the “Ambassador of TSI’s Brand Experience”, the Personal Trainer is required to model and promote TSI’s mission and fitness vision through a proper appearance and by engaging in opportunities to positively interact with members and grow the personal training business.
The Personal Trainer position reports directly to the Fitness Manager.
- Model and promote the Fitness Vision and the 10 Essentials of TSI through appropriate appearance, words and actions.
- Uphold TSI’s 10 Essentials by delivering personal training sessions that are motivating and entertaining and drive personal training business growth
- Elevate the member experience by actively engaging with members on the fitness floor to enhance their fitness journey.
- Effectively conduct personal fitness workouts that drive personal training revenue.
- Schedule personal fitness workouts, completing new client paperwork, maintaining signature sheets, and inputting all sessions prior to the time of the session occurring.
- Partner with club sales team to seamlessly engage prospective and existing members to maximize their fitness journey, transition to ancillary programs or products to create a member for life.
- Overall accountability for ensuring fitness equipment is maintained and fitness floor meets or exceeds safety and functional standards.
- Document all health risk concerns and incidents and report to management.
- Ensure all fitness and CPR/AED certifications are maintained.
Town Sports International - 14 months ago
Town Sports International Holdings, Inc. (TSI Holdings) is an operator of fitness clubs in the northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions of the...