Personal Training Assistant Department Head-PLA00591
As the Personal Training Assistant Department Head, you will be responsible for assisting the Personal Training Department Head in the overall direction, development, coordination, and supervision of your club's Personal Training Department.
In this position, you will manage a sub-team of Personal Trainers to ensure appropriate training and on-boarding, business development, and financial performance of your team members.
- Sell and service personal training programs and assessments to members; maintain personal training client base
- Promote Life Time Fitness programs, products, and services
- Achieve or exceed the Personal Training Team revenue and session goals as well as personal monthly revenue and session goals
- Assist with ensuring the department's business plan is adhered to and successfully completed
- Act as the Department Head in the absence of the Department Head
- Meet weekly with Personal Trainers to provide feedback and to review business plans and business development; motivate and mentor Personal Trainers to achieve revenue and session goals
- Four-year degree in kinesiology, sports medicine, or other related field
- Current Life Time Fitness Personal Trainer
- Minimum of one nationally accredited Personal Training certification
- 1-2 years supervisory and/or sales experience
- 1-2 years personal training experience
Primary Location: : TX-Plano - PLA - Plano
Job Level: Team Leader
Life Time Fitness, Inc. operates multi-use sports and athletic, professional fitness, family recreation and resort and spa centers under the...