Do you believe in the power of how personal training can change lives? Do you love sales? If you answered yes to both of those questions, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
As the Personal Training Manager, you will be responsible for the overall direction, development, coordination, and supervision of your club's Personal Training Department.
In this position, you will ensure continuous professional growth and development of all Personal Trainers and leadership in your club while overseeing scheduling and reporting according to standard operating procedures.
- Team Oriented
- Excellent time management, organizational, and follow-up skills
- Willingness to "think outside the box" to create marketing plans and use equipment members typically would not use
- Promote and sell personal training programs and services throughout the club and community
- Distribute clients to appropriately matched Personal Trainers on staff
- Design, implement, and manage monthly marketing plan for Personal Training Department
- Meet or exceed the Personal Training Department revenue goals through individual and department goals
- Motivate and coach Personal Trainers to achieve personal goals based on revenue, sessions held, etc
- Manage inventory and ensure monthly expenses remain within budget
- Assess individual performance to provide feedback and employee recognition
- Recruit, interview, and train all new personal training staff
- Four year degree in kinesiology, sports medicine, or other related field
- Nationally accredited Personal Training certification
- CPR/AED certification
- 2-3 years sales experience
- Minimum one year supervisory experience
- 2-3 years personal training experience
- Salary to cover marketing, cleaning, plan writing, management of staff, and other office duties
- Per session rate
- Commission based on sales totals
- Bonus based on individual and department goals