Personal Trust Administrative Assistant New York-1300483
Personal Trust Administrative Assistant
We invite you to explore the award-winning culture, people, rewards and opportunities that make Comerica Bank so special. Make your next career choice a confident one. The Personal Trust Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support for our Personal Trust team in New York.
This position reports to the Trust Estate Advisor manager. This position is located at 230 Park Ave, New York, New York and has no direct reports
Travel is not required of this position.
- Team with a Trust Administrator to provide client services.
- Act as the primary contact in the absence of the account administrator
- Provide non-routine administrative support functions teamed with account administrator/s to provide client service.
- Make recommendations to the account officer involving individual trust accounts.
- Provide crisis resolution and problem solving.
- Input trade orders accurately within a specific time frame, providing available funds in account to meet trust agreement objectives.
- Verify correct posting to accounts.
- Execute procedures to open/close/transfer accounts.
- Collect assets from brokers or outside institutions and set up assets cost basis on system.
- Handle requests for registration of securities with follow-up memo.
- Assemble and review all required materials, and attend formal trust reviews with the administrative officer.
- Interact with appropriate service departments to obtain needed information or request that action be taken.
- Follow up to ensure processes are completed in a timely manner.
- Assist in special projects as assigned.
- Attend departmental training and applicable Corporate HR educational curriculum.
- Provide telephone coverage within the unit as needed.
We know that our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the ways we do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels. Your salary will be commensurate with your work experience.
Relocation assistance is not available.
- 1 year as a Paralegal, Personal Trust Administrative Assistant or related work experience in a banking or financial institution
- 2 years Word & Excel experience
- 1 year experience working in a deadline driven environment
- 1 year experience managing multiple and detailed tasks
- 1 year customer service and issue resolution experience
Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth & Institutional Management. Comerica's more than 9,200 colleagues focus on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico.
Upon offer, Comerica conducts a comprehensive background check and a drug test. Upon hire, a fingerprinting check is completed.
Comerica is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity.
Primary Location : US-New York-New York
Shift: Day Shift
Work Hours (Example: 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday): 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday