Job Title: |
Personal Vacation Planner
Area of Interest:
Sales - Telemarketing
Carnival Cruise Lines "The World's Most Popular Cruise Line", is currently seeking high energy sales Personal Vacation Planners. If you have an entrpreneurial spirit and seek a rewarding career; this job is for you!
The Personal Vacation Planners (PVP) within the Consumer Sales department have a passion to design and sell future cruise vacations to their portfolio of guests. As a PVP, you will manage your own database which includes guests who have expressed an interest in our product through a variety of channels.
The ideal candidate will have a high energy, be enthusiastic and results driven with a high skill level of multi-taking and a strong sales ability.
- Must be a highly motivated and results oriented sales professional with experience developing new business.
- Experience developing existing and expanding territories/new accounts is highly preferred
- Strong negotiation, persuasiveness and relationship building skills preferred.
- Must have excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- PC literacy is required, as well as, strong English communications skills (verbal and written) and customer service experience.
- A bachelor's degree in a similar discipline or equivalent work experience is highly preferred.
- The work hours for this position are Monday to Thursday 10:50am - 8:00pm; Friday, 9:00am to 6pm. Weekend shifts may be required.
Benefits as a member of the “Fun Team”
Carnival Cruise Lines is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V/SO
- We have an industry leading benefits program that includes a comprehensive healthcare program and a dental care plan
- The Company provides the benefit of a 401(k) plan effective from your first day of eligible employment. We also offer a generous company match after one year of service and a discretionary Profit Sharing contribution in your second year of eligible employment
- Camp Carnival, accredited through the National Association for the Education of Young Children, is our on-site preschool educational program that provides developmentally appropriate educational programming for families of children ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age and up to 12 years of age during school holidays and summer vacation. Camp Carnival also provides a drop-in program for those unexpected childcare conflicts
- Club Carnival, our on-site Health & Wellness Center, provides a full range of activities including weight training machines, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, an aerobic center, resident massage therapy, certified personal trainers and a wide variety of other programs
- Carnival also offers a Tuition Reimbursement Program which allows employees to receive up to 75 percent off tuition costs for their company related professional career development
- We also provide membership to Space Coast Credit Union and we have an on-site cafeteria that serves breakfast and lunch
- We provide an Employee Stock Purchase plan for eligible employees to purchase Carnival Corporation Common Stock at a discount
- We also offer our employees Paid Time Off, Sick Time and paid holidays
- We also offer our employees company-paid term life insurance and long term disability coverage, employee-paid optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs
- Carnival is delighted to offer two complimentary “Fun Ship” cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors
Carnival is "The World's Most Popular Cruise Line®", with 23 ships operating three to 17 day voyages to The Bahamas,...