Job Title: |
Personal Vacation Planner
Area of Interest:
Sales - Telemarketing
Carnival Cruise Lines "The World's Most Popular Cruise Line", is currently seeking high energy sales Personal Vacation Planners. If you have an entrpreneurial spirit and seek a rewarding career; this job is for you!
The Personal Vacation Planners (PVP) within the Consumer Sales department have a passion to design and sell future cruise vacations to their portfolio of guests. As a PVP, you will manage your own database which includes guests who have expressed an interest in our product through a variety of channels.
The ideal candidate will have a high energy, be enthusiastic and results driven with a high skill level of multi-taking and a strong sales ability.
- Must be a highly motivated and results oriented sales professional with experience developing new business.
- Experience developing existing and expanding territories/new accounts is highly preferred
- Strong negotiation, persuasiveness and relationship building skills preferred.
- Must have excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- PC literacy is required, as well as, strong English communications skills (verbal and written) and customer service experience.
- A bachelor's degree in a similar discipline or equivalent work experience is highly preferred.
- The work hours for this position are Monday to Thursday 10:50am - 8:00pm; Friday, 9:00am to 6pm. Weekend shifts may be required.
Benefits as a member of the “Fun Team”
Carnival Cruise Lines is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V/SO
- We have an industry leading benefits program that includes a comprehensive healthcare program and a dental care plan
- The Company provides the benefit of a 401(k) plan effective from your first day of eligible employment. We also offer a generous company match after one year of service and a discretionary Profit Sharing contribution in your second year of eligible employment
- Camp Carnival, accredited through the National Association for the Education of Young Children, is our on-site preschool educational program that provides developmentally appropriate educational programming for families of children ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age and up to 12 years of age during school holidays and summer vacation. Camp Carnival also provides a drop-in program for those unexpected childcare conflicts
- Club Carnival, our on-site Health & Wellness Center, provides a full range of activities including weight training machines, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, an aerobic center, resident massage therapy, certified personal trainers and a wide variety of other programs
- Carnival also offers a Tuition Reimbursement Program which allows employees to receive up to 75 percent off tuition costs for their company related professional career development
- We also provide membership to Space Coast Credit Union and we have an on-site cafeteria that serves breakfast and lunch
- We provide an Employee Stock Purchase plan for eligible employees to purchase Carnival Corporation Common Stock at a discount
- We also offer our employees Paid Time Off, Sick Time and paid holidays
- We also offer our employees company-paid term life insurance and long term disability coverage, employee-paid optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs
- Carnival is delighted to offer two complimentary “Fun Ship” cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors
Carnival Cruise Lines - 12 months ago
Carnival is "The World's Most Popular Cruise Line®", with 23 ships operating three to 17 day voyages to The Bahamas,...