Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The Personnel Security Specialist will be responsible for a specific security task area in support of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA). Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
· Create and maintain files and records
· Review SF-86 and other pertinent security documentation to determine and adjudicate individual eligibility
· Obtain security clearance and investigation data via the DCII, EPSQ, Scattered Castles, JPAS or other appropriate personnel security databases/resources
· Research, document, and make recommendations to update and streamline personnel security processes and procedures
· Analyze, enhance, customize, maintain, and document applications to manage personnel accesses
· Monitor clearance investigation status and initiate Periodic Reinvestigations (PR) for personnel
· Assist with the preparation of policy and procedures, to include coordination with outside services and agencies
· Participate in personnel security and administrative duties
Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience. Ability to obtain a security clearance. Knowledge of DOD, DOE or other industrial security program and in-depth knowledge of the DOD, DOE or other government security
• Minimum two years relevant security experience supporting a government agency
• Must be self motivated as well as a team player.
• Effective and professional verbal and written communication skills
• Competent computer skills
U.S. Citizenship and an active DoD TS/SCI clearance based upon a SSBI completed within the last 5 years. Must submit to CI polygraph.
Years of Experience
11-13 years w/High School Diploma
05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree
02-04 years w/Masters Degree
ManTech Int'l Corp. - 22 months ago