Looking for a Pest Tech to work in our growing pest control business. Active Pest Control is a 28 year provider of leading pest control services in the Metro Atlanta area. Active offers pest control, termite control, wildlife control, bed bug eradication and various other home care and protection services. Active is growing and we need top performing Pest Tech in the Fayetteville,Newnan and Roswell areas of Atlanta now!
Provides pest control services by applying pest control materials; conducting inspections; resolving customer dissatisfactions.
- Plans service calls by checking service contract schedule; organizing driving route; arranging and confirming daily appointments.
- Evaluates pest control situation by inspecting conditions; identifying new infestations and determining causes; analyzing treatment, prevention, and exclusion options.
- Places pest control materials by determining appropriate bait, including gels, dust, granules, and liquids; applying pest control materials to interior and exterior.
- Presents new service proposals by explaining provisions and options.
- Collects revenue by obtaining service verifications.
- Completes records by entering required information.
- Maintains quality results by adhering to company standards.
- Maintains safe work habits by following company standards.
- Resolves customer dissatisfactions by investigating complaints; identifying solutions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Customer Service, Customer Focus, Decision Making, Documentation Skills, Supply Management, Verbal Communication, Listening, Informing Others, Attention to Detail, Attendance, Job Knowledge