Looking for a career?
HomeTeam Pest Defense is expanding and looking to hire highly professional pest control technicians.
In this position you will:
- Be responsible for the day to day operation of a pest control route.
- Follow a daily schedule, ensuring timely arrival at each of your customer’s home.
- Diagnose and discuss the scope of pest control service with customers.
- Be responsible for submitting legible, clear and accurate service tickets to office personnel.
- Be responsible for maintaining a clean truck, equipment and uniform.
- Provide marketing materials to customers.
• Company Vehicle
• Robust benefits package including medical/ dental/ vision/401(k) plan
• Tuition reimbursement
• Discounted services for employees
• Paid vacations and holidays
• An exceptional training program
• The opportunity for the professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader
We are seeking individuals who:
Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED); college degree preferred. Qualified candidates must also have a good driving record and successfully pass a background check and drug screening. Previous experience in pest control is a plus. Previous sales experience preferred.
- Are highly motivated
- Have strong communication skills
- Work well independently
- Are able to interact with customers and employees in a professional manner.
- Maintain licenses and attends required pest control/install/termite pre-treat seminars and training.
- Have the ability to work Saturday
- Are capable of lifting 50lbs