This position performs and directs major engineering projects and technical services requiring original or unusual analysis and solution. Applies engineering expertise in one of the engineering disciplines to solve technical problems relating to any of the Saudi Aramco enterprise activities. Works on complex engineering problems, designs, projects, and may review engineering work performed by others. May coordinate or direct work of the other engineers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform original research in subsurface engineering, including but not limited to: computational modeling, mechanics of fluid transport in porous media, geomechanics, petrophysics, thermodynamics of petroleum reservoir fluids, and application of nano-technology in oil and gas production.
- This position will liase with and support Saudi Aramco's EXPEC Advanced Research Center (ARC).
Education and Experience:
- PhD in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or equivalent technical field.
- Minimum 3 years of research experience.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to communicate ideas clearly; and demontration of research capabilities in subjects that are pertinent to upstream and oil and gas.
NO THIRD PARTY CANDIDATES ACCEPTED
We are a world leader in integrated energy and chemicals. From producing one in every eight barrels of the world's crude oil supply to...