As a result of the continuing growth of our energy portfolio, MidFirst Bank is currently seeking a qualified petroleum engineer for full-time employment in Oklahoma City or Tulsa. Incumbents will be required to perform technical analysis of existing lending relationships and new opportunities available to the Bank.
• Estimating/forecasting/validating collateral values supporting reserve-based loans.
• Identifying key credit risks (reservoir, mechanical, business, political).
• Assisting in the development of loan structure and terms.
• Preparing and delivering presentations to senior and executive management.
• Post-close monitoring of operations, production and economic performance.
• BS or MS in Petroleum Engineering.
• Minimum of 5 to 7 years of reservoir engineering experience.
• Proficient in all areas of classical reservoir engineering including reserve and economic evaluation.
• Proficient with economic modeling software.
• Computer literate with a working knowledge of MS Office.
• Strong analytical skills and ability/desire to work on an integrated team.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
MidFirst Bank - 19 months ago
MidFirst Bank occupies a rare position within the banking industry. We are one of the largest privately owned banks in the United States and...