The St. Paul Park Refining Company has 3 full-time
openings for Petroleum Transport Drivers, non-exempt
positions which reports to the Transport Manager. The
Petroleum Transport Driver will be responsible for
loading, delivering, and unloading petroleum products to
our customers within the Minnesota and Wisconsin area.
This position works a 4 night, 48-hour work schedule
including weekends, holidays and premium days as needed.
· Check all load-related documentation to ensure that it
is complete and accurate
· Manually load and unload trucks individually
· Maintain electronic logs of working hours and of
vehicle service and repair status, following applicable
state and federal regulations
· Operate equipment such as truck cab computers and
cellular devices to exchange necessary information with
dispatch, supervisors, and other drivers
· Check truck to ensure that mechanical, safety and
emergency equipment is in good working order
· Maneuver trucks into tight loading or unloading
positions, checking that the vehicle/loading equipment
are properly positioned.
· Utilize Xata Fleet Management and Truck Optimization
· Build professional relationships with customer bases
· Must be at least 21 years of age
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Excellent driving record
· At least 2 years of tanker driving experience
· Class A Commercial Driver’s License with tanker and
· Ability to complete a company approved DOT physical
examination and background investigation
· Must meet requirements for a Transportation Workers
Identification Credential (TWIC)
· Quality computer skills
· Previous experience in petroleum transportation
· Experience with Xata Fleet Management
· Ability to properly complete a paper log
NTE Offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Northern Tier Energy - 19 months ago
Northern Tier Energy (NTE) is an independent downstream energy company with refining, and pipeline operations serving the PADD II region of...