Providing quality control on log data.
Providing interpretation of well logs utilizing NuTech’s proprietary modeling systems.
In order to be considered for this job, applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Geosciences with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the wireline or log interpretation industry.
- A good understanding of logging tools and the physics of their measurement.
- Understanding of petrophysical concepts, acquisition and operation methods.
- Experience with a wide range of petrophysical techniques and data types.
- The ability to work with application developers providing technical guidance with the goal of developing analysis tools and workflows.
- Experience with the integration of core and wireline data sets.
- Good communication skills and work attitude.
Nutech Energy Alliance - 13 months ago