Pharma Account Supervisor
CDM…always [thinking]…always [original]…always [creative]…never generic.
CDM has continued to experience tremendous growth and has no plans to slow down!
· Be part of a team that thinks great work, fun and [creativity] are key ingredients to your success.
· See how our [core values]—substance, style, conviction, and grace – come to life and set us apart from other agencies.
· Work with the best and brightest in an exciting, [challenging], opportunity-filled, and [passionate] environment.
· Work with clients and brands that are top [leaders] in the healthcare industry.
· Come learn, [grow] and be challenged. There’s no better place to experience the Joy of Science
Cline Davis & Mann LLC is one of the world’s largest global healthcare advertising agencies [and growing], with more than 1200 talented individuals located in offices across the United States and Europe.
Cline Davis & Mann is seeking a Pharma Account Supervisor to join our team. The Pharma Account Supervisor is responsible for short term planning and setting strategic direction for brand communications. An individual with a passion and discipline for “ideas” and advertising will excel in this role. High interest in launching and managing complex brands with many moving parts will ensure success.
· Understand align strategy and tactics with overall brand vision
· Identify potential areas for organic growth as well as cross or up-sell
· Provide direction to client on strategy, POVs, staffing and timelines
· Lead tactical brainstorming sessions
· Develop annual staffing plan with responsibility for tracking
· Candidates must have 7 – 9 years of advertising account management experience, preferably with considerable time spent in an agency environment
· The right candidate will have the skills and personality to take a leadership role and act as the agency’s “face” of the brand
CDM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a comprehensive benefits package to its employees.
Cline Davis & Mann
- 23 months ago - save job