Adecco Medical & Science, a leading provider of contract and permanent staffing in the Pharmaceutical, Life Science Technology, Medical Device, and Health Care industry is seeking an experienced Pharmaceutical Materials Manager for a contract-to-hire opportunity with one of our San Diego-based biotechnology clients.
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Materials Manager
Location: San Diego, CA
Status/Duration: Direct Hire / Permanent position
Salary: $70,000 - $90,000
- Maintain accurate and adequate inventory levels for all raw, WIP, and finished materials for all locations
- Manage materials procurement, inventory and disbursement functions for all Manufacturing operations in a cGMP facility
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure accurate and adequate inventory levels
- Plan material requirements to meet production schedule requirements
- Supervise all shipping, receiving and warehousing operations in support of Manufacturing, Process Development, Research and Laboratory operations
- Develop material schedules in coordination with Procurement, Manufacturing, Engineering, Process Development and Research
- Interface directly with material vendors to negotiate price and procurement agreements
- Manage shipping/receiving operations and ensure compliance with legal, customs and documentation requirements
- Responsible for the transportation and handling requirements of materials
- Design and implement automated and manual systems and processes to account and maintain material levels per all regulatory and management requirements
- Write and modify SOP’s for material management processes and other cGMP critical documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Materials Management, Logistics, Supply Chain, Chemical Engineering, or associated field of study. APICS, Certified Purchasing Manager or Certified Professional Purchasing Manager preferred
- Five to ten years related experience in a cGMP regulated industry (e.g. biotech or pharma) strongly preferred
- Knowledge of purchasing methods, inventory and materials management and of aseptic fill/finish operations in commercial manufacturing/ pharmaceutical environment
- Prior experience the implementation and use of an ERP system with attention to inventory and cost control
If you are interested in this opportunity or other opportunities available through www.adeccousa.com, please apply online or email your resume directly to email@example.com
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Medical and Science offers benefits including Tuition Reimbursement, 401(k), and Insurance Benefit Plans. Adecco Medical and Science is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Adecco - 13 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...