Reasponsible for the direction and coordination of single shift team. Will focus on results in the timely, effective, and economical manner. Reasponsible for the manufacturing, packaging, and shipping of products in accordance with production budgets, quality, safety standards, and all regulatory compliance.
- Ensure that all products are manufactured and packaged according to Quality standards and product specifications through daily execution of batch records and packaging documents.
- Directs and coordinates the activities of department operators through the development of shift plans and supervision.
- Oversee operation of ERP database
- Participates with materials management, QA and Tech services in the execution of production plans and projects to meet forecast needs
- Establish, maintain , and continually analyze production of packaging, control, and documentation procedures to assure departmental copmpliance with cGMP practices, improve yields, and reduce cost
- Develop, train and motivate hourly personnel to maximize job performance
Minimum 2yrs supervisory experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing and packaging field
Asscociates or Bachelors degree in Science
Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories - 19 months ago