As a member of our specialty pharmaceutical sales force , Representatives will reside and work their assigned territory in accordance with marketing plans, promotional strategies and company policies to increase territory sales and market share. Representatives will serve physicians (main focus in Derm, GE, and CRS) and pharmacies in a professional and ethical manner, while creating demand for FHI’s dermatology and lower GI products and manage distribution to ensure product availability. Applicant will ideally live in Brooklyn or Staten Island area.
GUIDING PRINCIPLES: Expectations for All Employees
Quality – Accountable for integrity and accuracy of work performed; cultivates continuous improvement.
Professionalism – Contributes to a respectable environment.
Teamwork – Effectively works with others; executes team decisions.
People – Keeps others informed; strives for continual personal improvement.
Entrepreneurialism – Takes calculated risks when appropriate; seeks opportunities; considers the customer’s perspective.
- Uses professional selling skills to make personalized sales presentations to physicians in assigned territory, which results in increased sales and market share. Demonstrates ability to build rapport, handle objections, and establish customer needs. Effectively presents solutions to meet customer needs and closes for increased business. Identifies and leverages relationships with VIP’s.
- Exhibits business planning and organizational skills by maintaining, analyzing and using territory records, account profiles and data sources. Effectively manages samples to increase ROI and complies with PDMA guidelines and company policies. Submits accurate, timely reports and follow up to management requests. Exercises good judgment in expending or making recommendations for the expenditure of company funds to ensure corporate profitability.
- Maintain a high standard of professional conduct and appearance. Exhibit a positive, enthusiastic team attitude while demonstrating a desire and drive to succeed. Adhere to company policies, procedures, and promotional strategies.
- Develops and maintains a high level of industry, product and technical knowledge. Keep abreast of competitive products, activities and trends in therapy.
- Minimum of 3 years of Pharmaceutical sales experience required. In addition, experience in selling OTC products to providers and pharmacies is a plus.
- Requires 4 year degree with an emphasis in Business or related sciences or minimum 15 years business to business selling experience, preferably in pharmaceuticals or consumer healthcare.
- Valid State drivers license with good driving record.
- Great interpersonal, analytical, and administrative skills.
- Proven communication and sales skills.
- Occasional overnight travel for meetings, trainings and conventions.
- Willingness to fully learn our products and industry information.
- Available to fulfill the minimum 25 hours per week schedule; this does not include the time to drive from home to the first office visit or the time to travel from the last office visit back home.
- Must be able to lift 20-25 lbs.
- 2 years ago - save job