inVentiv Health offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
inVentiv Recruitment Services, a division of inVentiv Health, offers unparalleled Direct Placement and Project Sales opportunities with our numerous clients for highly qualified and accomplished candidates. Our Team has successfully partnered with over 200 Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device companies to recruit top sales and clinical talent. In just the past 5 years, inVentiv Recruitment Services has placed over 9,000 field-based Sales, Clinical and Management professionals with our Clients.
inVentiv Health, in an alliance with Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals, a $2 billion global company that develops, manufactures, markets and distributes specialty pharmaceutical products and diagnostic imaging agents, is seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Professional Sales Representative to manage a designated sales territory within an inVentiv Health sales team.
The primary responsibility of this position will be development and management of a designated territory with the goal of maximizing sales of Mallinckrodt products, within the approved indications. This role is responsible for developing business relationships with targeted physicians and other health care professionals in primary care (PCP) , orthopedic, and other pain management specialties, while;
• Achieving quarterly and annual sales goals
• Identifying key influencers and achieving designated call expectations with a focus on office based target customers.
• Understanding and addressing both business and clinical needs of healthcare professionals and their patients by engaging in a meaningful dialogue to determine how defined products and services could address such needs.
• Delivering compliant customer presentations that outline applicable product features, benefits and services.
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
• Minimum of 3 years of successful pharmaceutical sales experience, preferably in pain sales
• Recent experience in the geography (local market knowledge/existing relationships) highly preferre
• Documented proven and consistent track record of success in exceeding results
• Strong Technical/Computer expertise including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Ability to travel as required - may include overnight and/or weekend travel Key Competencies:
• Customer Focus
• Business Acumen
• Results (Drive For)
• Problem Solving Preferred Skills and Attributes:
• High level of Professionalism
• Self-motivated with strong performance accountability
• Strong selling skills including customer engagement & relationship building success
• Ability to learn and apply disease state and product knowledge
• Organizational skills
• Strong communication and listening skills
• Technical/computer skills
• Ability to work independently Benefits: At inVentiv Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
• Competitive Compensation, Bonuses, and Fleet Vehicle
• Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
• Matching 401k
• Dedicated Training and support
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Referral Bonuses
• Employee Assistance Program
• Other personalized quality of life conveniences inVentiv Health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
inVentiv Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace
InventivHealth - 4 months ago