If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
San Francisco, CA-Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality.
inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
inVentiv Recruitment Services
, a division of inVentiv Health, offers unparalleled Direct Placement and Project Sales opportunities with our numerous clients for highly qualified and accomplished candidates. Our team has successfully partnered with over 200 Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device companies to recruit top sales and clinical talent. In just the past 5 years, inVentiv Recruitment Services has placed over 9,000 field-based Sales, Clinical and Management professionals with our Clients.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Pharmaceutical Sales Representative to manage a designated territory.
The primary responsibility of this position will be development and management of a designated territory with the goal of maximizing referrals and sales. This role is responsible for identifying and developing business relationships within targeted primary care physicians and Health Care providers while:
- Achieving quarterly and annual referral and sales goals
- Identifying key influencers and achieving designated call expectations with a focus on top target customers
- Delivering product presentations to customers in territory outlining products, features, benefits and services
- Understanding and addressing both business and scientific-oriented needs of healthcare professionals by engaging in meaningful dialog to determine underlying patient needs and determining how products could address such needs
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 1 year progressive pharmaceutical sales experience required. 3-4 years experience preferred
- Existing relationships with Primary Care physicians required
- Respiratory/Pulmonary experience preferred, and/or experience within other specialty therapeutic areas
- Injectable experience preferred
- Proven track record of documented success in sales
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration
- Recognized experience building, maintaining and leveraging relationships
- Excellent communication skills and clinical, disease state knowledge
At inVentiv Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
- Competitive Compensation, Bonuses and Fleet Vehicle
- Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
- Matching 401k
- Dedicated Training and support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Other personalized quality of life conveniences
inVentiv Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace
Minimum Education Level
Work Here Matters Everywhere.
With over 14,000 employees in 70 Countries, inVentiv Health offers best-in-class clinical development and...