Entry Level Pharmaceutical Sales Multiple Openings Base + Bonus
never compromise excellence
PharmaQwest is a division of Vanguard Management Group that specializes in the placement of pharmaceutical and medical device and medical supplies sales professionals. Some of our current national clients include: Johnson & Johnson, Daiichi Sankyo, Warner Chilcott, McKesson, Stryker, Quintiles, and many more.
PharmaQwest recruiters are currently conducting initial screening for ENTRY LEVEL openings with our national pharmaceutical clients for throughout the area. A completed four year college degree is required. Industry experience is a plus but not required. Many of our clients offer a generous package which includes a competitive starting salary, an excellent over base compensation program based on performance, and complete health benefits.
Our client seeks diverse and dynamic entry level professionals who want to be a part of a winning team and to make a difference in people's lives. You will promote products to healthcare professionals. The position requires analyses of products and market trends. You will develop and execute on territory business plans while coordinating efforts with territory partners in a team environment. Through these efforts you will be responsible for achieving sales growth in your territory.
Our client earns consistent and wide recognition for creating an exceptional work environment:
- Business Week magazine 50 Best Places To Launch A Career™
- FORTUNE America’s Most Admired Companies™
- FORTUNE 50 Best Companies for Minorities™
- Working Mother 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers™
- Industry Week magazine 100 Best-Managed Companies™
- Business Ethics magazine 100 Best Corporate Citizens™
- Science magazine Best Companies for Scientists™
If you have ever considered a career in pharmaceutical or medical sales, now is the time. PharmaQwest is the company to take you there. As we continue to build relationships with global leaders in development and supply of pharmaceutical needs and medical devices, PharmaQwest always pursues the best candidates. In our candidates, we prefer:
To schedule an interview, please click Apply Now
- A four-year college degree
- Clean driving record (no more than two moving violations in the past 3 years)
- A demonstrated interest in sales including 2 or more years current b2b sales experience or current experience in pharmaceutical sales
and follow the instructions to submit your resume.
We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability. PharmaQwest, a division of Vanguard Management, is engaged in a search for a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative.
Salesgig.com - 17 months ago