As the only global provider of commercial solutions, Quintiles understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma’s sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Pediatrics to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients. In this role you will be working with a global pharmaceutical and biotechnology company that has grown by leveraging two powerful trends impacting the world of medicine - globalization and biotechnology.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Pediatrics
The Representative targets and promotes cough and cold pediatric care products to Pediatricians. They manage their territory in order to maintain existing physician groups and develop relationships with new physician groups to achieve customer objectives. The Sales Reps will provide quality consultative service, coordinate and integrate outside alliances, internal personnel & resources to fit customer needs while building positive relationships targeted at increasing market share and exceeding customer set quotas.
Quintiles offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including car allowance, medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistant, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! Please apply on-line at: http://www.quintiles.com/
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 1 year pharmaceutical sales required
- 2 years of Business to Business sales experience preferred
- Understanding of stocking and pull through in pharmacy
- Basic understanding of managed care environment and pull through
- Mission driven
- Proven sales performance over time with ability to show demonstrated success increasing product market share
- Superior sales, analytical, and organizational skills are essential
- Ability to learn new products and understand pediatric marketplace
- Strategic thinking
- Must reside within territory geography
- Strong work ethic and customer focus orientation
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated Business Acumen
- Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge
- Flexibility to learn new products over time
- Knowledge of and experience with the selling process
- Initiative & execution-oriented
Quintiles Transnational - 19 months ago
Quintiles Transnational has plenty to CRO about. One of the world's top contract research organizations (CROs), it...