We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for
Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives
to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making
er 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
The primary objective of the sales representative is to meet established sales goals by delivering real value to our customers through differentiated products and services. The sales representative will be supported in this initiative with tools and promotional resources designed to have local impact. The successful representative will demonstrate the ability to target and manage their territory strategically while operating within an assigned budget. They will also need to be a highly engaged, positive team player and show a high degree of customer focus.
Quintiles offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! Please apply on-line at:
- 4 year Bachelor degree required
- 1 years pharmaceutical sales experience is a must, 3 years preferred
- Negotiating skills
- Possesses broad perspective of pharmaceutical industry
- Sharp organizational and time management skills
- Ability to innovate and shape organizational processes
- Ability to show document sales results and awards is required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Performance and results driven
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of self awareness
- Customer expertise
- Professional credibility
Quintiles Transnational - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
Quintiles Transnational has plenty to CRO about. One of the world's top contract research organizations (CROs), it...