JAY C FOOD STORES PHARMACIST
I Purpose for position
To provide outstanding pharmacy service to JayC Foods customers while maintaining the highest professional and legal standards and to direct support personnel in that goal
1) Accurate and prompt filling of prescriptions in accordance with JayC Foods policy and Indiana and Federal laws.
2) Ordering, stocking and returning pharmaceutical products and supplies
3) Maintaining proper pharmacy inventory level
4) All required legal or corporate paperwork
1) Schedule and coordinate pharmacy technicians and pharmacy courtesy clerks
2) Sees that pharmacy technicians and courtesy clerks are relieved on time for meals, breaks and at the end of their shifts
3) Monitors the service level for customer satisfaction and waiting time for pharmacy customers – directs pharmacy technicians and courtesy clerks in efficient use of time.
4) To hire and evaluate pharmacy technicians and courtesy clerks for the pharmacy
5) Create a positive team effort among all team members
C) Customer relations
1) Assures courtesy, service and fairness to every customer
2) Works with pharmacy technicians and courtesy clerks to minimize customer wait times and to improve overall service
D) Employee Relations
1) Responsible for seeing all new courtesy clerks and pharmacy technicians are properly trained.
2) Assist the manager in discipline of employees if necessary
3) Encourage team members interest in self-development
4) Monitors the dress code and personal hygiene of pharmacy personnel
5) Keeps an open line of communications with store and corporate management
2) Pharmacy computer system
Is responsible to store manager or his-her designate
Statements included in this job description do not necessarily represent an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the position, or to require that other or different tasks be performed, as circumstances change.
- 18 months ago - save job