Completion of Accredited Program is required
Experience is preferred
Basic Purpose Of The Job:
The Clinical Pharmacist position is responsible for providing clinical pharmacy services to the highest standard of pharmaceutical care principles for each patient within their area of responsibility. Clinical areas of coverage include:
The position is responsible for therapeutic assessment, interventions, and plans for individual patients as well as patient populations.
- Medical – responsible for general medicine, oncology, transitional care, and labor & delivery/post-partum/neonatal patient populations.
- PCU – responsible for critical care and progressive care patient populations.
- Surgical – responsible for general surgical and pediatric patient populations.
- Core - responsible for surgery, ACU, ER, and Cath Lab areas.
- Back-up for other areas as assigned (Midnight shift, , Out-Patient).
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy (RPh); Pharm. D. preferred.
- Institutional experience and/or advanced training preferred (hospital – acute care, nursing home, home health care, integrated health system).
- Licensed or eligible for licensure to practice pharmacy in the State of Washington.
a. Washington State Pharmacist License
b. Pharmacy Internship Board license with review of eligibility for pharmacist licensure.
- Knowledge of and ability to use computer programs effectively.
CPM Development Corporation paves the way for aggregate production in the Northwest. The company produces sand and gravel, ready-mix...